I collected my framed cottages a couple of Saturdays ago and we hung them on the wall in my sewing room at the weekend. In hindsight I should have taken a photograph before I hung them up as in spite of the fact they're not in direct sunlight it was very hard to get a photo without light on the glass.
Quite a dreadful photo but you get the idea. They've got a couple of friends hanging next to them...
In other news, I finished the last flower for my Hexy MF quilt last night. I started stitching these last year and have enjoyed stitching on them as the mood took me. They just need to be stitched together now - rather hoping that I'll achieve that in less than 12 months time! Due to various changes of mind during the stitching process I ended up with 8 extra flowers so I have an extra row and the remaining flowers I'll applique to the back of the quilt.
I've chosen a lovely purple-ish Oakshott to stitch them onto. This photo doesn't really do the colours any justice at all, I think the pale ones will show up much better once they're on the background fabric.
I've a few other things to show as well but I'll save those for another post I think.