I finally put the last stitches in the last cottage last week and I couldn't be more pleased with the finished piece.
Here's a pic of the December cottage...
Definitely one of my favourites.
Below is the whole thing. I used all of the recommended threads and I used the recommended fabric but in 32 count instead of 28 count which is probably a good thing as this has turned out to be quite large.
I am so glad to have it finished. I did make some changes along the way. I swapped around the June and July cottages and altered the July cottage to commemorate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee last year (which is when I stitched it). Plus, I made a small change to the November cottage by stitching a little squirrel instead of the turkey. I took it to the framing shop this morning and hopefully this time next week it will be hanging upon the wall in my sewing room :)